THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES
Your allowed to select more than ONE answer on the Poll~!

.:[[-✖-WEEKLY INTREST-✖-]]:.

Playing with Renesmee (Nessie) and Jacob Black

XOXO
JenN

Friday, June 13, 2008

Yes! Another Post!

Lunch = Maggie Mee (dried), with 2 pork balls (yummy), lettuce. (I think I hear my stomach growling.)

I dunno but my blog sort of well kind of...I just feel so unsatisfied with it! And I so need to change my blog banner...I dunno I think maybe cause it's going to be that time of month..that's why I'm so tired...and I think too much..yup that's bad! Like REALLY bad! And I'm constantly indulging on anime...and manga...And I'm always hungry- wait I'm not, yah and maybe that's because there IS! nothing to eat at home... (sobs..)
Currently reading a manga titled "Kimi wa petto" I actually watched the real life acting drama of it. Now I'm reading the manga.
And my dad just bugged me about my msn nickname...Hey..I like it...and the only reason why I put it was because I was hungry not because I was lazy...
Dotz...DOtzz...DOTZZZzzz....
And now his lecturing me on what I write...I wonder if my dad reads my blog hmm...
Nah..I somehow doubt it, his my dad I love him and sometimes I can't stand him..but I know he respects my privacy..My blog is VERY important to me why? Cause it's a place where I can just let it all out...And whoever wants to judge me on my posts well-
*pats the person on shoulder* I feel sorry for you. Cause I'm just being me.
Sorry that you can't handle it.

0 comments: