THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES
Your allowed to select more than ONE answer on the Poll~!

.:[[-✖-WEEKLY INTREST-✖-]]:.

Playing with Renesmee (Nessie) and Jacob Black

XOXO
JenN

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Lunch & Dinner

Gosh I'm so full!
Lunch mom bought mamak rice..so I had..fried chicken, VERY little rice (carbs are the enemy!), n vege..hey it's mamak food..and 2 potatoes..not the whole potato please! Two cube size slices of it. Don't think it's THAT fattening or unhealthy...

Dinner...home cook meal yup! Mom's a great cook, I had less then 1 and a half scoop of rice, vege (Broccoli yummy~) and steamed fish (it's always steam fish.) Ahh~ sounds healthy doesn't it.

That's pretty much all I can post for now...since my parent's are harassing me to do the dishes...cause they just ate finish..this is ridiculous on how their constantly rushing and nagging gawd! I don't nag and constantly harass them for things!

-Just finish a novel titled "A man's guide to the woman's bathroom."

0 comments: