THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES
Your allowed to select more than ONE answer on the Poll~!

.:[[-✖-WEEKLY INTREST-✖-]]:.

Playing with Renesmee (Nessie) and Jacob Black

XOXO
JenN

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Suprise Suprise

Well I was actually asked to take part in a skit at church for Youth Awareness week;
and I play a (drum rolls please~) FLIRT!
Yes, I got one of those rolls again...first I played a bad boy's 2nd girlfriend which I only had one line; and I just needed to sit there look pretty act shock then stop my "boyfriend" from beating this looser up;
Then I played a popular girl who gives this new kid a hand phone for free so that he would join me in the "In-crowd". (I was pretty upset when I was asked to be the popular girl; why I got that roll? Cause the 2 ladies in charge (American's) said I had that rich, popular girl kind of look- shocking I know. When I really wanted to be one of the punks! And the American's dress them up as GOTHS! On the real day...sighs..)
Then there a couple of rolls that were like just for fun you know when your cg is asked to do this super short skit which there's pretty much about only 3main characters and your just one of the extras.
And I've played the girl who gets pregnant and slaps her boyfriend after he accuses her of being a slut.
And finally I am the FLIRT.
Well the real thing is on the 6th of June; well I'll just have to live with my roll and do the best I can do be a flirt; I can play dumb blonde but honestly I don't know how to flirt.

And then there's my poll...WOW! I had no idea people find me emo...I know I can be emo but; I have my moments...and I didn't know I came across to people as THAT emo! Fact is you can vote more than one answer! But everyone is only choosing one lolx.

Christine thinks I shouldn't drink so much.

0 comments: