THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES
Your allowed to select more than ONE answer on the Poll~!

.:[[-✖-WEEKLY INTREST-✖-]]:.

Playing with Renesmee (Nessie) and Jacob Black

XOXO
JenN

Monday, June 23, 2008

Her Comp Died On Her

Damn the lightning for destroying the comp in the 1st place and after
that only my sister decides to say the comps all mine coz
she's going to get her laptop next month...
Thx Jo..I guess;
And I managed to get my dad to call his friend to check the comp and
see if it can be save;
if it can't...well...I'll need to buy my own laptop...although I was
planing to get a camera instead HIAHZ!
Why God WHY~~!!!!!
I'm just really scared that if the comp is fix it'll die on me
AGAIN! And I'm really sleepy right now.
Ok, scratch that I'm SUPER sleepy right now...
And who on earth voted me PERKY?
I actually put it for fun..I mean people who know me or read my
blog can obviously see that I-am-not-PERKY!
That's all for now...and you won't be hearing much from me for awhile
since my comp died on me lolx.

0 comments: