THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES
Your allowed to select more than ONE answer on the Poll~!

.:[[-✖-WEEKLY INTREST-✖-]]:.

Playing with Renesmee (Nessie) and Jacob Black

XOXO
JenN

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

She Watched Prom Night?!


Well it's a Tuesday! A day where my bff Christine doesn't have college and we went out for lunch; she suddenly had a craving for Wong Kok's cheese baked chicken chop rice. And I had the same, fattening I know but tasty...and I was so full after it I thought I was going to puke anytime! And William was with us we had a great time talking but he had to leave early... he needed to get back to work. And we girls decided to watch Prom Night, yes despite the bad reviews from the newspaper, and the people I know, but we went for it anyway; since either way we could had a buy one free one deal with the ticket; using Christine's card for all shows that has a star on it, you can use the card to buy a ticket and get the other for free. Now the show wasn't THAT bad...could have been worst actually; a few parts well you can guess what will happen next, but overall it was pretty boring; but I don't think it's THAT boring till you would fall asleep. But over all I had a great time; I always do when I'm out with my mei <3

XOXO

PS: The titled translated for Prom Night in Malay was "Malam Maut"; what's up with that!

0 comments: